Securus Technologies is one of the leading providers of criminal and civil justice technology solutions for investigation, public safety, monitoring, and corrections. The company has announced that it has received an independent accreditation from the BBB (Better Business Bureau) with an A+ rating.
He Senior Vice President of Operations, Danny de Hoyes, said that they had worked tirelessly with the Better business Bureau to acquire this high score. However, the company has received a formal accreditation for all issues in print. According to Better business Bureau, accreditation is a voluntary action. For this reason, accreditation does not mean that the better business Bureau supports and endorses Securus technology companies and products. Therefore, this means that the company has worked hand-in-hand with the Better Business Bureau to deliver the required standards in:
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings commitments with integrity, and marketplace transactions.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protection data collected against fraud and mishandling, collect personal information whenever the need arises, and respect customer preference regarding information use.
- Be Responsive – Address the marketplace disputes professionally, quickly, and in good faith.
- Honor Promises – Abide by all the verbal and written presentations.
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the location, nature, and business ownership. To disclose policies, procedures, and guarantees that bear their decision to buy.
- Tell the Truth – honestly existing services and products including adequate and clear disclosures of all material items.
- Advertise honestly – adhere to the established selling and advertising standards.
- Build Trust – Maintain and establish a positive track record in the marketplace.
For the company to enhance and improve customer service, Securus technologies as established a 220 in-house call center. This is the largest in-house call center in history. This action gives the company more control over superior customer handling. Their representatives are highly-trained to handle these calls. There is a fast-call resolution rate whereby calls are answered in every 11 seconds. Read more about Securus on Linkedin.